Vegetable salad with potatoes
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We wash the potatoes and carrots. We put them in a pan, cover them with water and boil them. When the vegetables are well penetrated, drain the water and let them cool. We peel them and cut them into cubes. We wash the kapia and the yellow pepper, remove the spine, the seeds and cut it into suitable pieces. We wash the cucumbers, peel them and cut them into slices. We slice the olives. We put all the chopped vegetables in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper and a little dried parsley. Finally, add the mayonnaise and mix gently so that the potatoes do not crumble.
1. Chop the red cabbage and white cabbage according to your preferences (with a knife, a mandolin grater or a food processor) and place in a large bowl.
2. Cut the carrot into strips or grate and place in a bowl.
3. Add salt and vinegar over the vegetables. Mix well and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Squeeze the cabbage and carrot well with water and put in another bowl.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
6. Coleslaw salad with yogurt can be served immediately.
Potato and vegetable salad with mayonnaise
& # 8211 5-6 potatoes
& # 8211 1 red pepper
& # 8211 1 red onion
& # 8211 1 green onion
& # 8211 salt and pepper
& # 8211 1/4 potato
& # 8211 1 egg yolk
& # 8211 a glass of oil
& # 8211 1 teaspoon mustard
& # 8211 sare
Wash the well-washed potatoes and peel them in water with a little salt. Let cool then clean and cut into slices in a bowl. Add the pepper, red onion and sliced green onion.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Prepare the mayonnaise as follows: piece of cold potato, crush it with a fork and mix it with the egg yolk. Add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of mustard and mix with a wooden spoon, gradually adding the oil.
Vegetable salad with baked potatoes
1. To start, boil the carrots and potatoes with a little salt. Wash the spinach leaves and drain in a sieve. Meanwhile, prepare the other ingredients. Boil the beans, cut the tomatoes and peppers into medium-sized cubes and place in a bowl. Cut the onion very thin so that only the aroma is felt in the salad.
2. Cut the cheese and place it on top of the other vegetables, and the olives can be finely chopped or put whole in the salad.
3. After the carrots and potatoes have boiled, drain the water and simmer for about 10 minutes in a little butter. Place on top of the other ingredients and mix carefully so as not to crush. Season the salad with olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. Leave in the fridge for 10-15 minutes and serve as an aperitif.
Pasta salad with vegetables
Pasta salad with vegetables it can be your perfect lunch, or the dinner you can prepare in two steps and three movements. Maybe you're a vegetarian, maybe you're fasting, or maybe you're just craving pasta, but you'd eat them differently than usual.
Of course you can serve pasta salad with vegetables and as a garnish, next to a piece of grill or a healthy meatball. It is easy to make and suitable for both adults and children.
I suggest you try the coleslaw salad as at Kfc, a quick and tasty salad.
See also the Lebanese Fattoush salad recipe, which I love so much that I prepare it very often. Try the recipe and you will see why.
Option 1: Peel an apple, grate it and cut it into strips. Cut the cabbage into small pieces, then the carrot. Mix them with corn and apple. Garnish the tasty salad with salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
Variant 2: You need 1 cabbage, 1 carrot, 1 tomato, 2 cloves garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, juice (1 lemon), oil. Cabbage is cleaned of bad leaves, wash well, cut in half. Each piece is finely chopped. Rub the cabbage with coarse salt and let it soften for 15 minutes. We cut a fine tomato, we put a carrot on the large grater and then we put them over the cabbage. Mix all the vegetables well. Season with salt, pepper, add a little thyme, lemon juice and a little oil. At the end we add 2 more finely chopped garlic cloves.
Option 3: You need half a green cabbage, 2 green apples or any kind, but more sour, a carrot, lemon salt, oil. Cut the cabbage, fish, peeled carrots and apples. Squeeze the lemon over the apple, then mix it all with a little oil and salt it.
We are in the summer season, the season of fruits and vegetables, so let's take advantage of the opportunity and consume as much of them as possible. In summer, the most sought after are salads, firstly because they are tasty and healthy and secondly because they are
Cut the avocado in half, remove the seeds and remove the core with a spoon, being careful not to crush it. Cut it into larger cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, add them over the avocado. Put it on
Peel and grate the carrot, cheese and garlic on a small grater. Season with salt and pepper to taste and the 2 tablespoons grape seed oil. Stir and serve salad.
Boil the ingredients, potatoes, carrots, meat. Cut into cubes, add the peas and take care of the mayonnaise. 2 boiled egg yolks, 2 uncooked, a teaspoon of mustard, mix with oil, add a little lemon juice & acircie. mixing
Put the pork muscle and the chicken breast to boil in salted water. Put eggs to boil in water with a pinch of salt for 8 minutes. Remove the eggs in cold water, then peel them, cut them in half and separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mayonnaise itself
Break the cauliflower bouquets and boil in salted water for 5 minutes. Remove the cauliflower and cook the pasta in the same water for 5-8 minutes. After boiling, the pasta is drained and passed under a stream of cold water. Wash the tomatoes
Cut the pickles into cubes and put them in a sieve to drain. Meanwhile, put the potatoes in the shell to boil. Boil the previously peeled carrots separately. After boiling the potatoes, they are peeled and cut into small cubes. Vom taia
Watermelon is known for its sweet and cool taste, but also for its many qualities: rich in water and mineral salts, in fructose and vitamins, it gives the body exactly what it needs to feel.
Combine all salad ingredients together. In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients and pour over the avocado salad. Season with salt if desired.
This delicious salad with chickpeas, vegetables and seeds can be prepared in any season because now we always find fresh vegetables in the supermarket, but in summer it works best, when we eat something light, to cool down. In addition, it is perfect for
We cut a cap from the tomatoes and with a teaspoon we dig out the whole core, then we put them with the hole & icircn down so that they drain well. Meanwhile, boil the cauliflower and pumpkin. We're trying to find out if it's ready.
The cold water is boiled together with the salt over high heat for approx. Ten minutes. After boiling, pour it over the bulgur in a large bowl and leave it covered, until all the liquid is absorbed. & Icircn meanwhile clean
Peel the potatoes, cut them into small cubes, wash and boil in salted water quail eggs, boil for 5 minutes from the first boil, then drain and put in cold water. Avocado is cleaned with a teaspoon, the whole core in small pieces, mandarins
Finely chop the cabbage, then rub it with a little salt and sprinkle it with lemon & acircie juice. We leave it like this for 10-15 minutes, to leave its juice, while we prepare the rest of the ingredients. Drain the tuna fillet and sprinkle
I ate this salad for the first time in my sister-in-law's house in Bucovina, she learned the recipe from her mother. I have to admit that I love this salad. I hope you like those who pass by here! So we wash and cut pieces, strands, slices,
Wash the leeks and cut into thin slices. Raisins are soaked in water, semi-dry white wine or brandy. Peel the apples and grate them. In a bowl, mix leek slices with grated apple, squeezed raisins, mayonnaise, salt,
Peel a squash, grate it and chop finely. Rub each chopped cabbage with coarse salt. The cleaned carrot is grated, then rubbed with a pinch of salt. Peeled beets are also grated
Wash the salad, dry it well and cut it properly, rinse the tomatoes and cut them into four. For this salad, we used boiled pasta that we boil, drain well and add to the salad. A few days ago I made a roast chicken from
How to prepare quinoa: Put quinoa in a sieve and rinse with cold water 2-3 times to eliminate its bitter taste Add double the amount of water (350 ml) and a little salt When it starts to boil, turn on low heat and let it boil for approx.
How do you show your love for the man you chose to go hand in hand on the same path? Through small but important gestures. And you can start with what you put on your plate. A perfect dinner can also be a salad. Wash the vegetables and cut them
Vegetable salad with mashed potatoes
Cut the peeled potatoes and carrots into cubes.
Boil them separately in salted water.
Drain the canned corn and peas, pass under a stream of cold water and let it drain again.
Drain the potatoes, mash them with the butter, add the warm milk and mix vigorously to obtain a homogeneous mashed potato. At the end, adjust the taste of salt.
Separately, mix the drained carrots and cool together with the peas, corn and mayonnaise.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Put in a stainless steel ring placed on a plate, a layer of mashed potatoes to occupy 1/3 of the height of the ring used. Thicken well with a spoon.
Add another layer of vegetable salad (1/3 of the height of the stainless steel ring) and finish with another layer of potatoes. Levels.
Remove the ring.
Serve garnished with egg slices, olives, red peppers and a few parsley leaves.
Baked potato salad with pesto and vegetables
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
- 500 g small or new white potatoes
- 200 g baby spinach
- 100 g of moon radish
- 10 dehydrated tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Pesto
- ground pepper
- lemon juice (taste it, it reaches Pesto)
- NO salt (Pesto is salty)
PREPARATION Baked potato salad with pesto and vegetables
Put baking paper in the oven tray. Optionally, grease it with a tablespoon of oil (they are made without).
1. Choose the smallest white potatoes and wash them. Put them in cold salted water and boil them under the lid for about 10 minutes, depending on their size, they are also made in the oven. Cool after boiling in cold water for 5 minutes, so you can handle them, so they don't burn. Peel and slice about 1 cm and place in the prepared tray.
2. Bake for 10 minutes in modern ovens at 220 degrees C or 20-30 minutes in lazy gas ovens. Mine didn't want to brown them at all, the idea is to penetrate and dry, to have a good baking taste. The time depends on the thickness of the potato slices and whether they were small.
3. Remove the spinach stalks, wash them in a sieve venting it and drain the water. I wanted a nice presentation in the pictures, but you, of course every day, mix them all in a roomy bowl. Put the spinach in an uncut bowl, if it is a baby.
4. Clean the radishes, wash and cut into thin slices. Avoid the mandolin because you will also shave your fingers. It's very dangerous. They are put in the bowl.
5. Dehydrated tomatoes are given in 3, according to size, and put in a bowl.
6. Season with freshly ground pepper. Pesto is salty and sour. Mix all the ingredients until smooth and taste. In principle, neither salt nor lemon juice is needed, depending on the type of pesto. Only straighten if necessary.
It is very tasty.
Liv (e) it!
Another delicious Pesto salad: "Pizza" inspired salad with pesto sauce & gt & gt & gt recipe here
Potato salad you might like this: Beet salad with potatoes and vinaigrette & gt & gt & gt recipe here
Warm vegetable salad with goat cheese
This salad, which is only good for a diet like Montignac, is served warm. Its delicious and special taste comes, first of all, from the combination of baked bell peppers and goat cheese, also left in the oven for a few minutes. Therefore, a mixture of smoked and salty taste, to which we add a few other goodies.