Chicken legs with mushrooms and carrots
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Heat an onion and 2 carrots in 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
Place the clean, dry thighs on top, rubbed well with salt and pepper. Cover partially with a lid and let them brown on both sides, then pour a glass of dry white wine and garlic cloves lightly crushed with a knife blade.
Let the wine evaporate and add the mushrooms.
In a hurry, I used a can but with fresh mushrooms everything will be even more delicious. When the latter will be ready, so in a few minutes, we take it off the heat and serve.
Be careful, however, that the crispier the skin, the fatter it is. Otherwise, what can I say but: have a craving!
How to make chicken legs with mustard sauce
Chicken thighs, they will be washed, cleaned and fried in a little oil (4 tablespoons) in a high-walled Teflon pan (used to the end), then remove and set aside in a bowl, until ready and sauce.
Carrots, peeled, will be put on the grater with small mesh and put to harden in the Teflon pan with 1 tablespoon oil or butter (without burning, just soak).
Chicken thighs, will be added over carrots soak, then put mustard, 500 ml water warm and simmer everything, cover the pan with a lid until sauce will drop by half and tender chicken (about 30-35 minutes).
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Red wine, will be added near the end (not earlier, because it could strengthen the meat), along with salt and pepper to taste (or other spices as desired).
For the gasket, the rice will be washed in 2-3 waters, boiled on low heat with 3 cups of water, letting it boil until the water disappears (stirring occasionally with a spatula, but very lightly).
Separately, they will harden whole mushrooms from the box (about 5 minutes), then added in boiled rice, seasoned with salt, pepper and a few cumin seeds, chopped mint (optional, for flavor).
For a rice we believe if you like, can be added a cube of butter.
The boiled rice will be transferred to a bowl, which will be covered (so that the flavors are intensify better in rice).
Chicken legs with mustard sauce, will be served in individual plates with rice garnish.
Tricks and ideas
Rice topping, it is very good with any kind of meat (pork, lamb) prepared on a grill or tray.
Ingredients Chicken legs with yolks
- 1 kg. lower or upper chicken legs (optional)
- 400 grams of fresh yolks, carefully cleaned
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 crushed garlic cloves, crushed
- 250 ml. Chicken Soup
- 150 ml. cream for cooking
- optional, 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (yellow side only)
- optional, 1 bay leaf and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh greens to taste, I used chopped green onion leaves, it goes perfectly with parsley or onion
Chicken legs with yolks & # 8211 preparation of legs and yolks
1. Carefully wipe the chicken legs with paper towels, salt and pepper.
2. Carefully clean the yolks, wipe them well with paper towels and break or cut them into suitable pieces.
Chicken legs with yolks & # 8211 cooking mode
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan and brown the chicken legs on all sides over high heat.
4. Separately, in a large saucepan, or a large skillet with a lid, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the onion and garlic, to which a pinch of salt is added from the beginning. I use a large cast iron saucepan for this kind of dishes, with a lid, which holds the food with all its ingredients.
5. As soon as the chicken legs have browned and the onion has softened, transfer the chicken legs over the hardened onions. Cook together for 2-3 minutes, turning the meat often in the pan and supervising everything strictly. Add the hot chicken soup, reduce the heat and cover the food with the lid.
6. In the pan in which the thighs have browned, without washing, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Heat the pan over high heat and sauté the yolks, often turning them in the pan for about 4-5 minutes. The fire must be fast. We aim to brown the yolks without removing all the liquid from them.
7. After the yolks have lost a lot of volume and browned nicely, add them over the chicken legs. If necessary, add a little more hot water, just so that the food does not remain on land. Put the lid on and cook the food on the right heat for about 15 minutes, to cook the chicken.
Chicken legs with yolks & # 8211 final seasoning
8. At the end, uncover the pan and increase the heat so that the sauce decreases. Add the cream for cooking, the bay leaf and the lemon peel. The lemon aroma has the quality of invigorating the earthy taste of mushroom dishes. I recommend it, but it's up to everyone whether they use it or not. Season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Bring everything to a boil, so that the food is as low as you like.
Sprinkle the food with greens to taste. Serve hot, with a garnish of your choice. I accompanied it with a polenta boiled in milk, to which I added a cube of butter and a handful of grated Parmesan cheese. What a good choice!